Friday, June 11, 2010

World (or rather India, so to speak), Say Hello to my Nexus Babe...

As one of my colleague rightly pointed out, "When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true" - Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist.

Yes,
SHE IS FINALLY HERE! I am the proud and one of the few thousand licensed & 'legally' imported Nexus Ones. Yay! Ain't she super awesome... Ok, before you ask the reason for the 'She' & not 'He,' am I being sexist here, well honestly, nope. I just heard myself say it aloud a couple of times with a he & a she and found that the 'She' (as always) sounds much better. So for all practically purposes 'she' it is :-P Got loads to tell you about her. Ok and yea, I am not going let my Google loyalties get in the the way, I am going to try & be a true critic. I will include the 'But,' element in my coming posts too :-P For now here is her pic, sit back & watch. While I have fun :-P

No comments: